Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 34 [5 DAYS TO GO] - Luggage


Hey Everyone!

I was able to make it to church today - the second time this trip. It was nice to be back to the South Cathedral. Four priests from London were there helping celebrate Mass. Then I met some friends at the Silk Market - another tourist mall where you barter for items. My goal was to find a small luggage piece to take back because I have accumulated a lot of souvenirs and knickknacks. The rest of the day was spent lounging around and ended with a game of cards with friends. Again, here are some pictures from the other night. Truly spectacular!

Ted

1 comment:

jgross said...

Hey Ted......I too was able to make it to Mass today and although no British priests showed we did have a Missioner from Uganda say Mass with his homily centering around his village the need for outside help to stem AIDS and poverty. I remember my visit to Thailand 40 years ago and my need to purchase a piece of luggage to cart home all the goodies for grandma, your mom and sister....5 to go!