Monday, June 30, 2008

Credentials, Take Two

Hello Everyone!

Ahhh....the first technical difficulty! I don't quite know what happened with the last post - not to mention my blue skin in the pass - but wanted to say KOMU sent us press passes in the rare event we may use them to get into the NBC convention center. Combined with the ONS credentials, our station passes may allow us to get some behind-the-scenes activity.

As many friends and family back in Indiana are aware, this is the final day before we all head off! Armed with a number of cameras, I feel ready to document this trip...However, trying to fit it all in a suitcase is going to be quite the magic act.

As Mark mentioned, it was quite a show last night in Omaha! Looking forward to more swimming competitions - someone from my high school is competing Monday! On the gymnastics front, I've been watching the selection process and am really excited to see the final women's team selection.

To all my co-bloggers: Happy Packing. See you in O'Hare!

Ted

No comments: